What's in it for you?
Something unique, different and better!
As a leading light in the convenience market, One Stop has the expertise to help you grow your business. You’ll receive all of the benefits you’d expect, plus an awful lot more – because franchise is different!
Cheaper Prices & Great Promotions
- Delivering a competitive margin of between 18-25%, depending on your store’s mix
- Competitive retail prices drive spend and footfall
- Industry-leading promotions, competing with the multiples
- Four weekly promotional cycle – making it easier for you to manage in-store and giving your customers time to get to know the deals
- Free Point of Sale kit and easy ‘how to’ promotions guide provided every period, to help you with in-store execution
- Fantastic chilled, fresh and frozen ranges, to meet your customers’ needs for top up and meal solutions, including over 60 new chilled own label products
- Supermarket-quality own brand products at competitive prices
- Market-leading meal deals – lunchtime 3 for £3 and evening meal 3 for £6
Investing in Your Store Refit
- We’ll give your store the look and feel of a One Stop – take a look around our Cardiff Broadway franchise on the right…
- We’ll provide you with OUR market-leading 2 lane EPoS system and make sure you’re ready to trade as a One Stop franchise, with the support of our retail experts
- Our back office system helps you to run YOUR store more efficiently, by providing sales and margin reports at a touch, real-time store-specific planograms and auto replenishment, saving you hours on ordering
- Our experienced team will ensure the refit runs smoothly from start to finish, with a full project-managed refit, liaising with you on store layout, flow and adjacencies
- Costs agreed in advance, to include our significant investment into your store’s look and feel
- Your store will have a personalised local branding overlay on the fascia, so you will benefit from a successful national brand, whilst retaining your own local identity – it’s still YOUR store!
Making Retailing Simpler
- Dedicated Launch Support Manager in your store for a full week after EPoS install. All are former One Stop store managers, who will work with you, training your team on EPoS, front/back office and trading legally & safely, whilst helping to build your new range
- We provide you with a range of helpful tools, based on how we operate our 750+ company-owned stores
- Fully planned and unique range tailored to your store, using our technology and customer research on mission/affluence
- Automated planograms are updated as you refine/tailor your range
- You commit to purchase 95% of your range from One Stop, but with the flexibility to make your own Local Choices – we don’t dictate to you!
- Store Selection – enables you to source up to 5% of your range from local suppliers
- Auto replenishment on ambient, chilled, frozen and fresh
- 2 to 3 ambient deliveries per week (up to 4 if required), daily deliveries on milk and bread and up to 6 deliveries a week for fresh & frozen
A True Partnership
- You’ll have your own dedicated Business Development Manager who will visit you every 4 weeks. Their remit is to add value to your store, not to sell boxes.
- During their 3 hour visit, your BDM will work with you and your store team to help grow your sales and improve your margins through range and category reviews
- They will also help you get the best out of One Stop’s market leading promotional programme, ensuring that these are mounted and exited in the correct manner
- Working together you will co-create clear action plans to drive continuous improvement throughout the store
- Your BDM will provide you with an indicative P&L every month - which is market leading and unique to One Stop, providing your business with a clear proactive financial plan
- Our dedicated franchise support centre offers expert advice on all aspects connected with running your store. Help is just a phone call away.
- You can also choose from a menu of additional products and services, allowing you to benefit from our scale. We’ve negotiated on a wide range of items which are either essential to or will enhance your business.
- One Stop Franchise is an accredited Associate Member of the British Franchise Association (BFA).